Manchester United make the trip to Crystal Palace on Wednesday evening Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side could trail Man City by 15 points b...
- Manchester United make the trip to Crystal Palace on Wednesday evening
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side could trail Man City by 15 points by kick-off
- They have been boosted by the return to training of striker Edinson Cavani
- 34-year-old has been sidelined for four matches with a muscle problem
- But French midfielder Paul Pogba is still unavailable with his thigh injury
|The Uruguayan striker, 34, has missed United's last four matches with a muscle injury|
We're looking OK. There's a couple of doubts for tomorrow that we have to give as much time as possible.
'Edinson trained, he joined in so that's good. Let's hope there's no reaction after the session. Hopefully he will travel with the squad.'
But French midfielder Pogba, who has been out with a thigh injury sustained in the 3-3 draw with Everton on February 6, will not be available yet.
'Paul is still not ready for us, no,' said Solskjaer.
|Paul Pogba remains sidelined with the thigh injury he suffered in the 3-3 draw against Everton|
'He's feeling better. He's not been training with the team yet so he's definitely not travelling down to London.'
Second-placed United could find themselves 15 points behind leaders Manchester City by kick-off is Pep Guardiola's side beat Wolves on Tuesday night.
Solskjaer's men have won only two of their last seven Premier League matches with a goalless stalemate at Chelsea on Sunday their latest dropped points.
They travel to City on Sunday and so cannot really afford to come away from Palace with anything less than a win.